Amazon Quiz Answer – 30th Oct 2019 (Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon QuizTime – Hello Guys, I Hope You Are Enjoying Our Free Recharge Tricks & Online Best Offers. Today We have Posted about Amazon Quiz Question & Answer. Participate Amazon Today 30th October 2019 Quiz & Chance to Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The quiz is Ends At 12 PM. Let’s begin…
Amazon Quiz Today Basic Rules:-
- Date – 30th October 2019
- Time – Morning 8 Am To 12 Pm
- Prizes – Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- Winner Anousemenet – 30th November 2019
How to Play:-
- Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- There will be a total of 5 riddles.
- Solve all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Today Quiz Answer:-
Q1– What Currency Is Shared By Austria, Finland, France And Portugal?
Q2– Today, 30th October Is The Birthday Of One Of Football’s Legends. He Was Instrumental In His Team Winning The 1986 FIFA World Cup And Was Named ‘Co-Player Of The Century’ In 1999, Along With Brazilian Pele. Who Is This Player?
Ans– Diego Maradona
Q3– What Is The Capital Of Argentina?
Ans – Buenos Aires
Q4– Who Was The Republican Nominee Who Ran Against Obama In The 2012 U.S. Presidential Elections?
Ans – Mitt Romney
Q5– The Age Of A Star Can Be Estimated By Its Color, Which Of These Colors Indicates The Star Is Amongst The Youngest?
Ans – Blue