Amazon Recharge Offer
Amazon Recharge Offer – Amazon + Uc Browser has come up with another offer, Now Amazon is offering flat 100% cashback up to Rs 25 when you do a prepaid recharge on Amazon. You will get cashback up to Rs 25 only if you install Uc Browser & Perform Some tasks. To know more about this Amazon + Uc offer continue reading below.
How to Avail Amazon Uc Browser Offer:-
- First of all, Go to This Link & Download Uc Browser- From Here
2. Then Install & Login Uc Browser With email / Facebook.
3. Now-Again Open This Link- Click Here
4. You can See Two Image & Find Out the Different. (Steg 1, Steg 2, Steg 3)
5. Complete Steg 3 & You Will Get A amazon Recharge Voucher wrath ₹25.
6. Now login Your Amazon Account & Collect Your Voucher.
7. Then initiate a recharge on Amazon of Rs 25 or more.
8. Now Enter your mobile number & Proceed.
9. complete your recharge using any payment method.
10. Cashback of Rs 25 will be credit in your Amazon wallet.
11. Enjoy this offer!!!
Terms & Conditions:-
1) What’s the offer construct?
The Offer 100% back up to Rs.25 is applicable for Prepaid Mobile Recharges during the offer period. This Offer can only avail by the customer once during the Offer Period This offer is only valid for select customers who have collected the offer
2) What is the offer period?
This Offer is valid from August 5th, 2019 to September 30, 2019 (both days inclusive)
3) What are the eligibility criteria?
The customer has to collect the offer and then make a recharge transaction in order to be eligible to receive a promotional cashback up to Rs.25 during the offer period.
4) How and when will I get the cashback?
The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the eligible customer (as Amazon Pay Balance) within 3 days of doing the recharge.
5) Are there any specific criteria/restrictions for this offer?
This offer is only valid for select customers who have seen this offer and collected the offer
6) What will happen if my order is canceled partially or fully?
Cashback will deduct and refund will an issue