Amazon UPI Offer
Amazon UPI Offer – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Order of Rs 50, I hope you like our Free Recharge tricks and all cashback offers. Right now, Amazon has come up with a new offer, Now Amazon is offering flat Rs 50 cashback when you make a UPI transfer of Rs 50 or Above on Amazon. This offer is only valid when you make first-ever UPI transaction on Amazon. So follow the below steps and avail this cashback offer from Amazon.
How to Avail Amazon UPI Offer –
- First of all Download Amazon App – Click here
2. Now login or make a new account on Amazon
3. Then Goto Amazon UPI section and initiate a UPI transaction
4. Select “Amazon Pay UPI” and Pay (Ex: Amazon Pay UPI – SBI *******1234) or select “BHIM UPI” and choose the “Set up Amazon Pay UPI” option and Pay
5. Then complete your UPI transaction.
6. Cashback will be credited within 5 days of product shipment as Amazon Pay balance
7. Enjoy this cashback offer
Terms & Conditions –
- Cashback will be issued ONLY if it is your 1st EVER transaction using Amazon Pay UPI to pay for your order on Amazon.in or money transfer
- Eligible Categories: (i) Shopping on Amazon.in (ii) Bill Payments (iii) Add Amazon Pay Balance
- Valid once per customer from 24th July till 31st July’2019.
- Pay using Amazon Pay UPI and get flat Rs.50 back on your next order.
- This offer is applicable only once per customer.
- You will be eligible for cashback on your Amazon.in shopping order, mobile recharges, bill payments and loading Amazon Pay balance.
- cashback is applicable only on your first ever payment using Amazon Pay UPI till date.
- You will NOT be eligible for cashback if you have (i) Used Amazon Pay UPI previously for shopping or bill payments on Amazon (ii) made a payment via UPI QR Scan (iii) have made Money Transfers on Amazon
- You can now set up Amazon Pay UPI through Amazon.in Android App and link your bank account to it and start making payments on Amazon.in app.
- Not be eligible for this offer if you use BHIM UPI, or any other UPI ID from other apps or other payment methods such as Amazon Pay balance, net banking, debit or credit cards.
- You will not be eligible for cashback if you enter your Amazon Pay UPI ID in the BHIM UPI box and pay for your transaction.
- You will not be eligible if you have previously used Amazon Pay UPI for shopping/bill payments or adding Amazon Pay balance; or paid any merchant via UPI QR scan or made any money transfers on Amazon.