(Expired) Freecharge Offer – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge
Freecharge Offer – Now get 100% cashback from Freecharge when you recharge your mobile number with Rs 50. Now freecharge is offering flat Rs 50 cashback when you do a recharge of Rs 50 or above. This offer is valid for a limited time period and this is an account-specific offer, so it is valid for few users.
How to Avail this Freecharge Offer –
1. First of all Download Freecharge App – From Here
2. Now login or register a new account on Freecharge.
3. Then initiate a recharge of Rs 50 or above on Freecharge.
4. Then select your operator and enter your number.
5. Use code – PULL50 (User Specific)
6. Cashback will be credit within a few hours.
7. Enjoy the cashback offer.
Terms & Conditions –
- To avail this offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful transaction on the FreeCharge website, Mobile website or FreeCharge App and enter the promo code code while performing the transaction
- The customer shall receive the cashback in the form of FreeCharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- The customer can use the FreeCharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on FreeCharge
- The offer is valid only once per FreeCharge Account/credit card/debit card/net banking/device/mobile number
- The offer is valid for Debit Card/Credit Card/Netbanking/FreeCharge Balance & UPI transactions only
- Not Valid for Add Cash & Bus ticket booking transactions
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards
- FreeCharge reserves the right to disqualify any FreeCharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
- FreeCharge reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer or discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation or discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. In case of any disputes, the FreeCharge decision shall be final.