Freecharge Rakhi UPI Offer – Freecharge has come up with a new offer. Now Freecharge is offering flat Rs 50 cashback when you transfer Rs 1001 or more using Freecharge UPI. This offer is valid on 15-Aug-2019 till 11:59 PM. The customer should have a valid FreeCharge UPI handle created with bank account linked to it. So follow the below steps and avail this Freecharge rakhi UPI offer.
How to Avail this Freecharge Rakhi UPI Offer –
1. First of all Download Freecharge App – From Here
2. Now login or create a new account on Freecharge
3. Then click on BHIM UPI and proceed > Create your @freecharge UPI address.
4. Create your Freecharge UPI ID.
5. Now do a UPI transfer of Rs 1001+ @freecharge UPI handle.
6. Complete your UPI transfer and proceed.
7. You will receive Rs 50 cashback within few hours.
Note – Not valid on FreeCharge UPI handle created for following banks Aditya Birla Idea Payments, Airtel Payments Bank, Fino Payments Bank, Jio Payments Bank, Paytm Payments Bank, DBS Bank LTD
Terms & Conditions –
- To make this transfer, the customer should have a valid FreeCharge UPI handle created with bank account linked to it.
- The offer is not valid on UPI to Receive/Collect Money request, it is only for SEND money through Freecharge UPI
- Valid only on Money transfer is done from Freecharge handle to Freecharge Handle.
- The offer is valid on a minimum transfer of Rs.1001.
- Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle
- The customer can use the FreeCharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on FreeCharge
- UPI registration can be done on the latest version of FreeCharge Android/IOS App
- Not valid on FreeCharge UPI handle created for following banks Aditya Birla Idea Payments, Airtel Payments Bank, Fino Payments Bank, Jio Payments Bank, Paytm Payments Bank, DBS Bank LTD
- The customer shall receive flat Rs.50 as cashback in the form of FreeCharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- Valid once per user.